1. Why a Clinical Guide on Lesbian and Gay Health?
2. Improving the Doctor-Patient / Provider-Client Relationship
3. Lesbians' Physical and Sexual Health
4. Gay Men's Physical and Sexual Health
5. Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual Adolescent Physical and Mental Health
6. Diagnosing and Treating Sexually Transmitted Diseases
7. HIV Issues
8. Mental Health of Gays, Lesbians, and Bisexuals
9. Substance Abuse
10. The Body
12. Special Populations
13. Professional and Training Issues
14. Legal Issues
App. A. Factors that May Indicate an Increase in Risk for Specific Diseases.
App. B. Sample Legal Contracts
How do I know if I'm a sex addict? -- Sex addiction : taking a closer look -- How did I get to be a sex addict? -- Crystal, sex, and other addictions -- Starting sex addiction recovery : the boundary plan -- Making changes and finding help -- For partners and spouses -- Understanding love addiction -- Beyond sex and love addiction : taking healthy next
Includes bibliographical references (p. -232).