1. Why a Clinical Guide on Lesbian and Gay Health?
2. Improving the Doctor-Patient / Provider-Client Relationship
3. Lesbians' Physical and Sexual Health
4. Gay Men's Physical and Sexual Health
5. Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual Adolescent Physical and Mental Health
6. Diagnosing and Treating Sexually Transmitted Diseases
7. HIV Issues
8. Mental Health of Gays, Lesbians, and Bisexuals
9. Substance Abuse
10. The Body
12. Special Populations
13. Professional and Training Issues
14. Legal Issues
App. A. Factors that May Indicate an Increase in Risk for Specific Diseases.
App. B. Sample Legal Contracts
Assessing the progress and promise of research on midlife and older adults and HIV/AIDS / by Diane Zablotsky and Michael Kennedy -- Prevention of HIV disease in older adults / by Janice E. Nichols -- Depressive symptoms in older adults living with HIV disease: applications of the chronic illness quality of life model / by Timothy G. Heckman, Arlene Kochman, and Kathleen J. Sikkema -- HIV-associated dementia and aging / by Victor G. Valcour and Ned Sacktor -- Mental health dimensions of HIV/AIDS in women over 50 / by Kathleen M. Tangenberg -- Service priorities, use, and needs: views of older and younger consumers living with HIV/AIDS / by Charles A. Emlet and James P. Berghuis --Nursing home experiences of older African Americans with HIV/AIDS: issues for future research / by Emily J. Fox-Hill, Deborah V. Gibson, and Veroncia F. Engle -- "It don't matter what people say as long as I love you": experiencing stigma when raising an HIV-infected grandchild / by Cynthia Cannon Poindexter -- Older adults, substance abuse, and HIV/AIDS: preparing for the future crisis / James M. Topolski ... [et al.] -- Sustaining a coalition: case study: the New York Association on HIV over Fifty / by Kathleen M. Nokes.